- Fort Smith - Phoenix Village Mall - Unknown open or close date.
- Carbondale - University Mall - Opened in 1990, Closed 1998. Became K's Merchandise until 2007. Location currently vacant.
- Chicago - 1740 North Kostner - became a Kmart until 2002, now Cook Brothers
- Chicago (Norridge) - 4201 N. Harlem Avenue - Now a Kmart
- Countryside - 140 Countryside Plaza - Unknown close date, became Kmart afterward, now a Home Depot.
- Crest Hill - 1701 N Larkin Ave - Unknown close date, subdivided and is now Harbor Freight Tools and other stores.
- Downers Grove - 7401 Lemont Road - Closed 1995, divided and is now TJMaxx Home Goods and Best Buy.
- Fairmont City - 5401 Collinsville Road - Unknown close date. Now Gateway Classic Cars. This location still has the black & white front facade still largely intact.
- Naperville - 510 IL-59 #1A - Unknown close date, now Burlington Coat Factory
- Oakbrook Terrace - 17W734 22nd St. - Unknown close date, now a Home Depot
- Peoria - 901 West Lake Avenue - Unknown close date, became a green prototype Kmart afterward. Closed 2014, currently empty.
- Griffith - 430 West Ridge Rd - Now a Kmart
- Merrillville - 6063 Broadway - Became Kmart, later divided. The stripes on the facade are still visible at this location.
- Davenport - 3808 N Brady St - Former Venture, now Theisen's Home-Farm-Auto
- Des Moines - 4900 SE 14th St - Demolished and replaced by Home Depot.
- Dubuque - 255 John F. Kennedy Rd - Unknown close date, now Shopko
- Paducah - Kentucky Oaks Mall - Unknown close date. Now JCPenney.